Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still very much alive...

Just haven't had the chance to collect my thoughts upon returning to the mass chaos that is my employment. To put it simply, I left with a very empty plate and, within a week of returning, currently have approximately 20 courses being developed (or redeveloped, as it were) between myself and my 'other self'. Sound like fun? Didn't think so...

Kvetching aside, though, the next entry I scribe (and I assure you it's coming soon) will be centered around one single, solitary question my Program Director asked me, unsolicitedly, upon my return: "So, this Twitter thing...should we know about that?"

The 2.0 revolution has begun...details to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really? I am shocked and impressed the Club G is embracing new things like that! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete